Sunday, November 2, 2008

Boy did I pick the wrong game!

So last night Lucinda and I drove up to Clarkson University to take in our first Golden Knights game of the season. So instead of seeing a freakin sweet game from the Sabres and a SHUTOUT FROM RYAN MILLER, we watched the Knights lose 5-3 to the Carleton University whatever they were. So sad. I did get to see Pommer's goal during intermission. And I see Royzie got a goal as well. Love works miracles boys. Love works miracles.



So lets talk Golden Knights. Do any of you other bloggers follow any college teams? Luckily last night's game wasn't a part of the ECAC regular season....just an exhibition game. Here are my top 3 Knights to watch this season....well I'll be watching them, so you will be too! :O)



1. Shea Guthrie: Sadly Shea is injured and didn't get to play last night, but it's his senior year and hopefully he'll be out on the ice soon! He has also been drafted by the NY Islanders. Last season Shea had 13 assists and 9 goals, 5 of them being game winners.





2. Tom Pizzo: Sophomore from Rochester, I'm just going to assume he's a Sabres fan! I like this kid because he's pretty scrappy. Even though he's small he isn't afraid to throw a punch. He skated in 24 games last season scoring 2 goals and getting 4 assists.

3. Eric Daddario: Ok Ok....last night was the first time I ever saw this kid play in a game. He didn't get to play at all last year. And I'm not gonna lie...he caught my attention because he's gorgeous!!! None the less, I'll be cheering him on this season.....even if he's sitting on the bench!

R

No comments: