Thursday, November 20, 2008

Who is your Edward?

I'm not talking about last night's game. It's out of my head. I'm pretending it didn't happen.

So....I'm going to focus on being SUPER EXCITED that in about 3 hours I'm going to see TWILIGHT!!!! Yes. I am one of those people. I am so obsessed with that series. Obsessed enough to see the movie @ 12:oo a.m after being at the dance studio all day. Did anyone else totally throw themselves into these books?


It made me wonder...if you know the story....which one of the Sabres would you want to be your Edward Cullen? Your Edward who is totally and completely perfect in every single way. Seriously....this fictional character has ruined real men. I don't think it's a "no brainer" who I would pick.



Yes Ryan....you do indeed dazzle me frequently.

R

4 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah... I have no idea who or what your talking about... but Ryan... good choice... HOLLA!

Cari said...

Hmm... As much as I love Derek (which is an obscene amount), I'm not too sure he'd be my Edward... I like a tall, dark, handsome, sort of mysterious, bad-boy type... Kinda like Drew Stafford. But I also like cocky, tough guys, like Patty K...

I CAN'T DECIDE. THEY'RE ALL TOO WONDERFUL IN THEIR OWN BEAUTIFUL WAYS.

Rachael said...

bad-boy type... Kinda like Drew Stafford.

I totally picture him like that too. He would def. be my 1st runner-up Edward...in case Edward could not fulfull his duties. lol

R

Jael said...

My Edward Cullen... is Paul Gaustad. (If only he didn't completely SUCK this season...)