Friday, November 14, 2008

Thank You Michael Peca!

So I know I posted about how excited I was about Michael Peca making his return tonight and now I must thank him. Thank you Mike for giving me something to be positive about after that shit show of a hockey game tonight. If I couldn't focus my love on you right now I'm sure I'd be pretty miserable. If I'm not mistaken, after you scored your goal tonight you looked at the tv camera and said "that one was for you Rachael." Thanks Michael. Right back at ya!



The most exciting thing for me tonight Sabres-wise was when this happened.....



Now don't get me wrong. I love Lalime! I think he's a great goalie and a great guy! It just wasn't his night. Ryan Miller always makes me happy. No pucks went in the net when he was on the ice. That's all I'm saying.

Lastly, did you guys watch the Sabres Show tonight and see the "You ask the sabres" or whatever the crap they called that segment? All I have to say is "Prealian" Drew? Really? Even I think that's hilariously lame and it's no secret that I'm pretty much in love with you.

Oh well....tough night. I hope tomorrow night's game is better than tonight's. Poor Phineous the Pigeon is probably homeless tonight! Don't let the little guy down tomorrow!

R

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I love Ryan too, but I felt sad when Lalime got pulled :(

Jill said...

I wonder what they do when they have a game like this... do they leave the pigeon in its former home? Or do they just say screw it and kick it and watch the feathers go flying?

Shelby said...

I agree with Caroline. Everyone around me was cheering like crazy when they put in Ryan, but...I love Lalalalalime. ): It was completely his fault!

Here's to a win tonight.

Rachael said...

Or do they just say screw it and kick it and watch the feathers go flying?

hahahahaha priceless!