Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"Fill my eyes with that double vision"


IT'S MILLERTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a game! 2 consecutive shutouts for Ryan Miller! WOOHOO! The Sabres pretty much skated circles around the Devils tonight.
Here are my thoughts throughout the game.....
1. Rivet is back!
2. Wow....I hate vs!
3. Pommers!!! I love you and your velveteen hair!
4. Boy I really hate vs....who the hell dressed Engblam? Striped suit, checkered shirt, pattern tie?
5. OMG Connolly lost his helmet! Raise the injury alert level to RED!
6. Gee I wonder if Brodeur is out with an injury? I sure hope these guys mention it 1 more time.
7. Yay for a win! Double yay for a 2nd shutout! Triple yay for lalime's sweet dance moves!
R

4 comments:

Jill said...

Dern it I missed the dance moves... I need a video... I didn't DVR the game...

Shelby said...

'Velveteen' and 'Jason Pominville' in the same sentence sounds so...right.

Rachael said...

Dern it I missed the dance moves

hahaha it was so great!

Rachael said...

'Velveteen' and 'Jason Pominville' in the same sentence sounds so...right.

I really think his hair looks like veleteen!