Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tick Tock Sabres.....Tick Tock.

Tomorrow is the day. Jochen Hecht is back and ready to play, and that means we have to move a player that is currently on the roster. Am I the only one that wishes stupid Connolly would be put on the IR list? Andrej Sekera, Patrick Kaleta and Drew Stafford could possibly be sent to Portland tomorrow.
I am in a deep, deep depression tonight my friends. The possibility of my favorite guitar hero being sent so far away is really getting me down. I can't even stand to read the comments on the message boards anymore. "Sending Drew down will be a wake up call" and "See ya Stafford!" You're killing me people!
Don't do this to me Lindy! Ya hear me!
So I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. Hopefully I won't have to dress all in black and go on a hunger strike.

R

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I am a HUGE Staffy supporter Rachael, so I'm with you!
(It just sucks because I have a feeling he's going to get sent down...):)