Friday, November 28, 2008

Take THAT Mouse Potatoes!

DREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have NO idea how pumped I was to see Stafford score not once but TWICE tonight! Hallelujah it's a black friday miracle! I simply can't stand all the hate on Drew right now. All the trade talk. I read a thread on a Sabres message board all about how Drew needs to drop the rock and roll star attitude and play hockey. Ugh it makes me so mad. Everyone goes through slumps. I hope he can keep on playing the way he did tonight because he was clearly amazing. I didn't see the 3 stars of the game but clearly Drew should be 1st.

And let us all GIVE A HONK FOR THE GOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Mr. Game Winner! Where are you going to spend your 20 cents Paul? In case you missed it, Goose said in his post game interview that his grandfather has given him a dime for every goal he has scored since he was little. How cute is that?!


I was so happy to see the Sabres get 2 pts. tonight. I really really can not stand Sidney Crosby, or the "crown jewel of the nhl" as I like to call him. I'd really like to see Kaleta or Mair punch him square in the jaw. Oh well....doesn't matter. He's a big ol' loser tonight. Huzzah!


I leave you tonight with this picture....I'm hanging my head in shame with embarrassment for this silly woman. I feel bad that she's displaying such ridiculous behavior in public.





R

3 comments:

Jael said...

That woman BETTER be from Pittsburgh.

Rachael said...

No kidding! Treason I say!

Jill said...

OMG that woman is a douche bag like him...