Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree

So when I heard that Ryan Miller was going to light the Christmas tree downtown in Buffalo I was pretty excited. I always miss the extracurricular Sabres activities. Lucky for me I'll be in town for the game Saturday night so we're going to stay for the lighting! YAY for Ryan Miller and Christmas. 2 of my favorite things!

So then upon further research I find out that Ryan is doing a meet and greet with the Radio City Rockettes @ Shea's. I AM SO EXCITED!!! I have wanted to see the Rockettes since I was a little girl. Watching them open the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is still my favorite part of Thanksgiving! We were going to get tickets for the show but never did. NOW I finally get to see the Rockettes, MEET the Rockettes AND RYAN MILLER!!!
I always get so excited when the Rockettes commercial comes on MSG during the games. I have a feeling that now I'm going to have a miny fit every time they come on. LoL
"Fill your heart with Christmas. Bring every goalie you love!"





R

5 comments:

Jill said...

YAY for you!!! Take lots of pics and I wanna see every one!

Caroline said...

Yay, I'll be there too! I have a fantasy that Ryan and Santa are going to be ice skating together at the rink. That would make my life maybe. But I won't be at the meet-n-greet, so if you get a picture with Ryan make sure you show us. Ryan's going to be such a pimp with all those Rockettes.

Oh and that Rockette commercial that they play during the Sabres games always drives me nuts. "FILL YOUR HEARTS WITH CHRISTMAS!!!!"

Jael said...

Sweeeet. Take pictures! Haha. College gets in the way of everything for me...

Ryan's going to be such a pimp with all those Rockettes.

Oh my goodness YES! He is.

Jill said...

Ryan's going to be such a pimp with all those Rockettes.

OK I was telling Jay last night if he is dating anyone... and she goes with... how many times is he gonna get back handed with all those legs flying around? HA!

Rachael said...

OH.....of course there will be pictures! hahaha

R