Monday, November 3, 2008

And Speaking of the Hat....



I just wanted to say:

#1 - Holy Hot are they batman! Thank you to the person who took this pic! God Bless you in fact!

and

#2 - I so knew Ryan would eventually have a hat like the one pictured above! In fact, last week at Target, I said to Rachael and some of our other friends..."Mark my words, Ryan Miller will eventually sport a hat just like this one." I was so freaking right! But it doesn't come a shocker really. After all, Ryan always covers the three F's - Fun, Funky, and Fashionable....the three requirements for his Catwalks for Charity!

mmmhmm!

L

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Both men are looking gooooood!

Caroline said...

Oh, Ryan. Him and his hats.

In my humble opinion, those two are the best looking guys on the team. So it's basically full of WIN when they are pictured together like that. Lookin' good boys, lookin' good...

Jael said...

Mmmm Gaustad.

And Miller actually looks really, really good in that picture... Although, a lot of people think he's ugly, and I certainly don't. He's handsome but just doesn't do it for me.

But, yeah..... I love Gaustad. Hahaha.

Jill said...

Ya know... looking at that pic... they look oddly similar to each other... like they could be brothers... weird... to me at least. Definitely not a bad thing... ;0)