Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Get Rid of Tim Connolly? Yes We Can!

Here's a scenario folks...

If you knew you could work for someone that would let you get away with being "hurt" or sick all the time, wouldn't you milk it for all it's worth?

Most of us hard working, middle class people would say absolutely not! You should earn what you get!

But the Sabres indeed have a milker on the team...and it's Tim Connolly!!!!!!!

Here's the headline I just read on WGR....




"Are you f-ing serious!" Is what I yelled as I read my computer screen - not even surprised in the least.

Attention Sabres: Is keeping poor, little sickly "Timmykins" on our team really a good financial move? GET A FREAKING CLUE!

And of course, we keep a guy like that and get rid of players that work for their pay!

Re-damn-diculous! TC's ship has come and gone....period!

- here ends my vent....

L

PS - Thanks to MJ over at My Safety is Harvard for "Timmykins." love it!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Even though I said on the post after this that he's dead to me, I'm still hoping he could play more than half of the season...TALK ABOUT FALSE HOPE, UGH.
But maybe he'll be better for Friday. *crosses fingers* At least Yo-Yo's back.

Rachael said...

Thank God Yo Yo is back!

Though honestly, they've been doing fine even with the injuries.