Tuesday, November 18, 2008

W-O-W stands for?

So, it's been a while since I've posted a blog....it's been a really busy start of the week. But now, nothing and no one will take away my excitement and joy because Rachy, Meesh, and I are going to the Tree Lighting/Ryan Miller Meet N' Greet/Rockette's Christmas show this Sunday. I ordered the tickets today!

I declare W-O-W to not only stand for the word wow, but when pertaining to this upcoming weekend...let's just call it the WEEKEND OF WONDER!

And because Rachael had to sing "bring every goalie you love..." just like in the commercial....I can't stop singing it...

Thanks Rach! Let's just hope I'm not singing it Sunday when we meet him...he'll clearly give me that stoic - "what the hell is wrong with you?" look....awww Ryan!



L

No comments: