Thursday, November 13, 2008

I had a dream...

So, I don't know if this dream came about because I read that they set the date for the next Catwalk and I've been cheering for Goose to get a goal lately or what...but I thought I'd share it anyway..

So, Rachy and I were all dressed up as if we were going to the Catwalk...but it was at your favorite grocery store and mine:




LOL

So, We're just kinda hanging out there. A band was there doing sound check, but no guests were there yet other than Rachy and I.

After a bit, Goose comes walking in in a suit all by himself. Comes over to us and says "Hey ladies, nice to see you here." Of course we were like, it's always nice to see you Goose - and I mean literally...

so then He says, "I need to get my groceries before the Catwalk starts, you guys need anything?"

We then started walking around Wegmans with Goose. As we walk around the store, Goose filled his cart until it was overflowing almost. I was like Holy crap does he have enough food?

We then go to check out and I say to him, "uh, where ya gonna put all that food during the Catwalk Goose?"

He was like, "we can run it to my place before it starts."

so, we went to take it to his house...

then we go back to Wegmans - and all of the players were at these tables signing autographs...

Most bizzare dream ever clearly!

And now on to reality - Andrew got Phineus (or the team pigeon.)

I so proud of him. hehehe

Gooo Andrew! :)


L

5 comments:

Jill said...

OK that's a funny dream!

Where did you find out about the pigeon? I was rooting for Hank The Tank myself...

Jill said...

Never mind I am an idiot... LOL... I need more caffeine... and I call myself a blogger...

I should retire. LOL!

Shelby said...

I want dreams like this! ):

Jael said...

That is a pretty sweet dream. Gaustad and Wegmans. What more does the world need, really?

Rachael said...

hahaha It was clearly hilarious and kinda made my day...I woke up happy and like what the heck was that!

L