Thursday, November 27, 2008

Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope you all had a wonderful day with your family or friends. I myself spent the day with my family. My sister and I have a yearly tradition of going out and buying a new Christmas decoration every Turkey day. After that my mom and I put the lights on the house. I'm still pretty full from the huge dinner we ate. Stuffing is always my favorite...and boy am I stuffed! AND I baked my own dutch apple pie!!! I'm lucky I can cook kraft mac and cheese and I baked a pie! WOO!



I hope you all have thought about what to be thankful for today. I am thankful to be surrounded by such an amazing family and friends. I'm thankful to be healthy and I'm so happy that I'm learning more and more about wise choices every day. I'm thankful that God has given me so many amazing gifts and opportunities in my life. AND I'm thankful that the Sabres have broken their losing streak! Lets beat those Pens tomorrow!!!



Now pick that pumpkin pie out of your teeth and get to bed! All the good deals will be gone by 4am! hahaha I myself will be sleeping as long as I possibly can and going out shopping when I feel like it.









R

No comments: