Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shuffle off to Buffalo

I just finished packing. I'm the worst procrastinator EVER! Tomorrow I only have 4 classes to teach in the morning and then Lucinda and I along with my sister are off to the weekend of wonder in Buffalo. I can't even tell you guys how excited I am for this weekend. This is the first time we have ever had seats in the very top row, so we made signs for the wall. I've decided to show some love for Stafford with mine. :O) PLUS RYAN MILLER AND THE ROCKETTES!!!! Oh there will be so many pictures when I come home.

Dear Sabres,
I'm driving 3 hours to come see you guys tomorrow. Not only that, but I'm driving through the snow belt to see you. THAT is love boys. So please. For me. Pull your heads out of your asses and play a full 60 mins. of hockey! I know you can do it!
Love you all still even though you make me crazy sometimes!

R

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Have a fun time! :D
I'll look for your sign on TV. Hopefully, they show some of the top rows.

Jael said...

*jealous*

Have fun! And stay safe on those evil, evil roads.