Friday, November 14, 2008

I've been waiting for this all season!!!




TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! It's the return of my first hockey love to HSBC Area! Yay Michael Peca!!!! Oh Michael how I've loved you as a Sabre, an Islander, an Oiler and *GASP* even a Leaf! I even still have a jar of these.....






I'm so excited for you to be back, however I must ask you to please not grab any refs tonight. I don't want to see you get in any more trouble. Oh....and if you hit Drew Stafford again our relationship is over. I'm hoping Drew will be playing tonight as "the walking injury" Tim Connolly is "questionable" for tonight. *insert eye roll here*






On another note....








What is wrong with this picture?! Ryan Miller in last place? THIS SHOULD NOT BE!!!! If you were on the all-star ballot I'm pretty sure that Ryan would spend the weekend @ home being a mouse potato and vote for you as many times as he could. GO VOTE NOW!!!!! And while you're at it you should probably write in Drew Stafford as your 3rd choice for Eastern Conference forward! ;o)

R

4 comments:

Rachael said...

bwahahaha at "The Walking Injury."



L

Caroline said...

LOL at how many votes Carey Price has compared to all the other goalies.

Jill said...

Yeah twice as many... I hope the Habs don't even make it to the play-offs... that would be sweet!!!!

Rachael said...

LOL at how many votes Carey Price has compared to all the other goalies.

There's NO way that computers haven't been voting for all the Habs. They are the top of every category. Lame!