Friday, November 7, 2008

Sabres - Stafford = Fail

I don't really have much to say about this game because
A) I'm mourning Drew's absence from the game.
and
B) I've pretty much had a TERRIBLE day!

The Sabres played a pretty good game tonight. The team did get a point so not a total loss.
Max actually scored a goal! How did that happen!?
Griz's goal was a sweet goal. Lets keep him!
Nothing made me happier than Connolly's goal being given to Vanek.
I agree that Vanek's "goal" was a "no goal" and that was indeed a trip Derek Roy.
As far as the OT, that was a pretty crappy rebound Miller gave out.

Like I said, the Sabres did get a point tonight and hopefully they will come out ready to go tomorrow.....with Drew.

R

1 comment:

Shelby said...

You know, I'm awful. I didn't even notice Drew didn't play until AFTER the game. ): I'M SORRY DREW, I DIDN'T MEAN IT!