Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween Sabre fans! I'm going to totally ignore the fact that last night's game was terrible. It was a trick! A trick I tell you!!!

While surfing the blogs this morning I came across the BEST picture I have seen in a long time. Check out the gem that MJ over @ My Safety is Harvard posted....



For posting the above, MJ is clearly the queen of blogs. Happy Halloween girl! You made my day!

Of course I can't let this spooky day go by without posting some pictures of others in costumes right? Do you think any of the guys will be opening their doors to trick-or-treaters tonight?
If anyone ends up on Ryan's doorstep tonight looking for some candy, (or a soyjoy bar) make sure you give him a hug for me. I'm thinking he had a pretty rough night. It's ok Ryan! Everyone has their crappy games, and boy was last night yours! I still love you though!






If anyone goes trick-or-treating themselves I'm pretty sure it's going to be Andrew Peters. Lucky for the kids I don't think Andrew can walk too far in those heels so there will be plenty of candy left for everyone in his neighborhood!



Moving along to my favorite philanthropist and my favorite Austrian. All that comes to my mind is "Who wears short shorts." :O)





Last but not least we have Pommers. This year Pommers has decided to go as the King of Pominville. Like Andrew, I don't think JP will have too much time to spend trick-or-treating. It's tough work ruling the land of Pominville! Although I think the population has dropped since last season? ;o)





Happy Halloween to all of my fellow sabres bloggers!

R

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Is that really Ryan as Nacho Libre? I want to see more Nacho Ryan. ):

M.J. said...

I MIGHT NEED YEARS OF THERAPY TO HANDLE THAT PIC OF PETEY. YEARS.

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OMGAH!!!! Tell me that is not the best pic of all time??????

Drew Stafford you are ridiculous and absurd and amazing and I love you forever and for always.