Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What's with the fingers?!

Another finger injury? Really?
Darcy Regier announced today that Jochen Hecht underwent surgery to repair a finger injury and will be out a couple weeks. I have to admit that when yoyo's upper body injury was announced during Monday's game of glory....I never really expected a finger injury. Upper body injury sounds so serious...and a finger is just well...a finger. None the less I wish you a speedy recovery Jochen! I guess he just wanted to be like Goose? :O)
Now you may be asking yourself, "Rachael! Who in the world is going to step up and skate with Pommers and Paille?!" Why Clarke MacArthur of course! I'm actually glad to see Lindy give him a shot on this line. Way to go Griz! You show Chris Drury you're the boss!

On a totally different note....In my intro post I mentioned that I liked photography. I thought I'd go through and post some of my favorites from over the years. Enjoy!



R

No comments: