Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ya know I still love him!

Tonight's game was pretty much the most boring hockey game I've ever watched. The Wild skated circles around our guys. They really showed us! The Sabres better be sitting in their locker room thinking about how the Wild really deserved those 2 points......



What did you just say?



Holy crap on a cracker the Sabres came back to win 4-3!!! AMAZING!!! I'm pretty sure the Wild are having a "wait......what?!" kind of moment right now.



Drew Stafford scored his 2nd consecutive goal tonight while Thomas Vanek remains the team hero. Derek Roy finally crawled out from under his rock to save the day and score in OT.

Buffalo is now 7-0-1 with 13 points which ties us with the Rangers.



PS....

Dear Ryan,

Everyone makes mistakes. Even though you're damn near perfect mind, body and soul it's ok that you put the puck in your net. Anybody could have done it. We all have extra things on our minds that get in the way every now and then. I'm sorry I've been giving Drew so much attention lately. You will always be my #1 Ryan. Everyone still loves your Ryan. Everyone.



R

1 comment:

Jill said...

We still heart Millsie! Did you read his quotes on the sabres website? HA! He cracks me up... I hope he doesn't beat himself up for weeks about it. He is still a rock star in my book!