Friday, October 17, 2008

Lucinda's Sabres Superalative Votes....

1. Best Eyes goes to:











2. Best Hair goes to:
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....he's not on the current team...I don't care! He will forever be a Sabre in my heart and therefore, will always have the best hair...just as long as he doesn't shave his head like that one time when Goose did......(cringe)
3. Best Smile goes to:


4. Tall and Handsome = None other than our Goose











5. Short and Sweet = Lil' Roy of course...I'm a girl and he's about my height...I'm 5 ft. 6. - There's no way he's 5 ft. 9!












6. Most Team Spirit = duh!














7. Best Friends (teeheehee)









That's right! Me and Andrew!
Just take a look at my jersey..he's the one that wanted to be my friend....as you can see there! LOL











8. Team Clown - my best friend Andrew of course












9. Best Dancer - JP who thinks he's JT










And last but certainly not least!

10. Best All Around - None other than Jesus!


5 comments:

Jill said...

Hey ladies... I see your new... I am still a bit new myself... I am going to put you on my roll! I have Millsie love myself! He rawks! Come read me!

Rachael said...

awesome! thank you! :O)

Rachael said...

Awww! Thank you Jill!

This is something new and fun to do for sure! :)


L

Caroline said...

Wow...can someone tell me where you got that Roy picture from? Hahaha.

Rachael said...

It was floating around the internet somewhere.