Tuesday, October 14, 2008

That's Rachael with an "A"

Hey all! I'm Rachael....the co-pilot for "Meet me @ Chef's." Some of you might be thinking "why is this blog called Meet me @ Chefs?" Chefs is a restaurant in Buffalo....clearly the best italian food you will ever put in your mouth. Do we own Chefs? No. Do we work at Chefs? That's a big no again. (Hell I'm lucky I can make kraft mac and cheese!) Do we enjoy a good meal after taking in a hockey practice....yes. Yes we do.









Anywho....a little bit of info on me. I'm a full time dance teacher. I teach all ages and also run a competitive dance company. I adore music and concerts and love to travel. I'm obsessed with pop culture. If you need member for your "world series of pop culture" team I'm your girl! Photography is a passion of mine....and I love shooting the Sabres! I'll be posting pics from time to time.









Now for the hockey stuff.....









I was born in Buffalo so it was only natural to grow up a Sabres fan. No goal 99 damnit! Michael Peca was my first hockey love and not gonna lie...I still have a little crush. 10 games for grabbing a ref's arm?! Lame.




Most of my Sabre love is now devoted to Ryan Miller.



Ah yes....Ryan. Who knew such an enormous heart could beat in such a skinny little body? I admire this guy so much for all he does for the community...not to mention he is one hell of a goalie!









I must say I'm also quite a fan of Drew Stafford because well....we are ALL Fabian!







No comments: