Tuesday, October 21, 2008

something to look forward to...

So, not gonna lie...yesterday was a shitty day! I too could've went for some Breakaway Berrier.







Attention Ryan....People in Watertown like your delicious chocolately raspberryie ice creamy goodness.....



The last time I had some of it, I actually bought it at Tops on Transit...then drove 3 hours home and put it in the freezer...the next day when I went to have some it...it was still chocolately raspberryie ice creamy and good!





About Ryan's blog...I freaking sat at my laptop at home reading it bawling my eyes out the other night! Again I say, does it get any better than the Millers? Seriously!

The only other person on the team that might come close is our Goose who loves being Green, helping kids get more active with the "Shuffle - or walk to buffalo"

http://sabres.nhl.tv/team/console?type=fvod&id=8860

Or what about getting kids to read more, going to events that will brighten the days of kids with cancer.....and who could forget last March when he did the Sabres Night for the WNY Women's Fund....

Wow...that's one caring Goose we got here!



As far as something to look forward to....I'm pretty much on autopilot here at work until I can get home after 7 to enjoy the game!

Let's Gooooo Buffalo!

L

7 comments:

Caroline said...

What a qt picture (:

Rachael said...

Yeah...it is a good pic!

L

Caroline said...

Where's it from

Jill said...

His blog post was a seriously emotional post... it pulled at all my emotions. I am glad he feels comfortable sharing his feelings. It shows he is a real person... it's nice to see that.

As for Break Away Berrier... I WANT TO TRY IT!!! We have it here... but hubby thinks any fruit mixed with chocolate is wrong!!! Hello? He is craaaazzzzy! Chocolate and raspberries, or even chocolate and strawberries! He is a whack-job! Maybe he will buy it for me... after this comment.

Caroline said...

What...dark chocolate and raspberry is a fantastic combination. Like peanut butter and jelly, really. It just goes together! Go and get some, it's really good.

Jay said...

I just can't believe that my boy Miller would come up with this...its just wrong! I will get it but its all yours honey!

Jill said...

I just can't believe that my boy Miller would come up with this...

He said in the making of Break away... that Chocolate and Raspberry are his two favorite flavors... he obviously has better taste buds that you! LOL! Are you still going to buy it for me? Smooches... love you hunny!