Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tim Connolly recovering....again



Tim Connolly spoke to the media after the morning skate @ HSBC Arena about his most recent injury. (Insert rolling eyes here.) He hit the ice for the first time after receiving 2 hairline fractures in his back to "get used to the ice and get his hands moving." Kevin Sylvester asked if his pain had eased up at all and Tim had one of those "ehhhhhh" responses. Even if Timmy rolled out on the ice in a wheelchair I'm pretty sure the Sabres would give him a raise and build a monument in his honor. Now don't get me wrong, I wish him all the best for his career....but come on! How much longer is this going to go on?

On another note....IT'S GAME NIGHT IN BUFFALO! I wish I would be making my way down Perry St. into the arena tonight! I'll be teaching dance class and probably won't be able to tune in until the middle of the 2nd period. *sigh*

Boston won their game last night against the Pens 2-1 in SO. Sabres you've had 2 days off to rest up! Earn that pigeon boys!

One more interesting fact.....Did you know this is the first time since 1975 that the Sabres and the Bills have both started their season 4-0? Lets Go Buffalo!

R

1 comment:

Jill said...

Timmy-Ho... blah blah blah... I am freely admitting now I am a fair weather fan of his. I really hate to admit anything like that but what can I say really... he plays well and has some magic in his hands but he can't stay healthy enough to play half of a season.