Monday, October 27, 2008

Catching up after a little time away....

So, this past Saturday when the Sabres played the Avalanche, I missed the game because I was at a concert and visiting friends for the weekend over in Poughkeepsie.

One game and I'm all out of the loop...

I mean, I didn't even get to decide for myself who deserved the pigeon Phineus - yeah that's what Rachy and her sister decided the pigeon's name was.

At any rate, I do think one thing though....I bet after Ryan shot the puck in his own net he was thinking to himself...."get that f-ing pigeon out of my stall....he's jinxing me!"

LOL....maybe...maybe not....just the vibe I get from him..


Anyway, It's Game 1 against the Sens tonight...

Attn: Kaleta....can you knock some more Sens teeth out for us? With the money these guys have you'd think they'd get veneers....I sure as hell would!


L

5 comments:

Anne said...

Phineus- excellent choice.

We're all "look at us, the Sens SUCK" but we somehow always seem to fall apart against the Sens, so I'm cautious about this one. Gerber seems to play well against us, ugh.

Caroline said...

I think Ryan <3's that little pigeon.

Jill said...

I despise Alfie... I would like to see Kaleta take out a few of his teeth...

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

Actually...I was cheering for Andrew or Pat to knock the rest of Neil's teeth out....

He obviously doesn't care that he looks ridiculous so what the hell!

LOL

L