Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My vote for Sabre Pigeon goes to....



DREW STAFFORD!

I've been sitting quietly while everyone trash talked my drew. Sitting silent listening to all the hideous comments like "get him off the Vanek and Roy line!" TONIGHT WAS YOUR NIGHT DREW! What a sick goal to pull the team back into the game! Hell yeah Staffy! Hell yeah! I knew your time would come!

With all my Drew loving I must NOT forget to mention what a stellar game Ryan Miller had! He totally robbed the Bruins blind on more than one occasion! There's nothing I love more than seeing Ryan so pumped after winning a shootout!5-0-1! Cue the win song! I came to get down! I came to get down! So get out your seat and jump around!

Oh! And this just in.....Thomas Vanek is still a superstar! Way to fake out Fernandez TV!

R

1 comment:

Jill said...

I agree that Staffy was great... but Millsie so deserved the pigeon. He won that game for them last night. For the 1st period he was the only one who showed up. Then the second... the woke up some... but still they lost control several times. They rawk'ed the third and continued on from there. If it wasn't for him... it would have been a check in the L column.