Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Suck it Drury!

What happened to your perfect record Mr. Drury? Oh that's right...the Sabres shattered it before your eyes! I must say that I highly enjoyed this sweet victory. There are SO many obnoxious Rangers fans around here that it just makes it THAT much more sweeter to see them go down!



Lets discuss Thomas Vanek. This guy is on fire! 5 goals in 3 games! Hot damn! The goal off the assist from Roy was fan-freakin-tastic! You crash that net Thomath! I love you and your enourmous teeth and slight lisp!

Moving right along to Clarke MacArthur. I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT GRIZ!!! Not only did you step up into center but you have a goal in 2 games! Hell yeah! I am loving the PMP line...the Pimp line. LoL I'm pretty sure Pommers would be excited to know that I call his line the pimps....chain blinging kanye loving Pommers. Paielle has been oustanding so far as well. Lock him up Darcy!!!

Obviously I can't lay my head down on my pillows without mentioning Ryan Miller. Holy moly what a goalie! Great stops my MillZ tonight. Attention Ryan....in case you didn't know...I pretty much love you.

In closing, Griz gets a gold star for stepping up, Ryan is still beautiful, the Rangers didn't get to set their record and Thomas Vanek is better than you. All is right with world.

*~* Congratulations Lindy on win #400 *~*

R

No comments: