Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sabres Fans Rejoice!!!


GOOSE IS BACK!!! That's right! Paul Gaustad will play his first game of the season tomorrow night against Tampa Bay. Even though he'll be wearing a soft cast, Goose said he's ready for the game. He's not sure what line he'll be playing on but he practiced with Peters and Kaleta. WELCOME BACK GOOSE! I missed you so you ridiculously good looking hunk of man you! I love you and your earth loving ways!


In other news, Adam Mair has been fined $2,500 for his "post-game performance" Monday night. John Vogl of the Buffalo news interviewed Mair about the incident.

When asked what he was trying to communicate to the Senators, he said, "We don't play those guys until January, so I wanted to wish them a Happy Halloween."
"What did they say back?"
"I think they said Merry Christmas."
The Buffalo News' John Vogl asked if Mair was trying to talk to Chris Neil or Jaarko Ruutu?
"It's Halloween for everybody, John." (from http://www.wgr550.com/)

If that's not priceless I don't know what is. Adam you just moved up on my Sabres love scale. Happy Halloween you witty thing you!

R

No comments: