Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Drew!!!



Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday dear Drew!

Happy Birthday to you!




Dear Drew,

I hope you have the best 23rd birthday anyone could ever ask for. I'm sure your team mates will shower you with gifts today and be nothing but super duper nice to you! If only I were in Buffalo to come to practice this morning and bring you balloons and a card. Hell I'd probably sing to you too!

After practice I bet Derek Roy will invited you over for some birthday guitar hero! But Drew between you and me, take it easy on the little guy ok? Everyone knows you are clearly a musical genius and if you beat him too many times he'll get very emotional and perhaps cry. There's no crying on your birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!!!!

R

3 comments:

Cari said...

I had the picture first!!!!!! =]

And yes, I am most definitely acting like a 3 year old, because that is the age difference between Drew and myself, and because I can.

Shelby said...

I completely forgot today was Drew's birthday! Thank you for reminding me. :D (It's on my Sabres calendar too, oh boy.)

Rachael said...

"I had the picture first!!!!!!"

all lies!!! hahaha we can share. there's enough drew for everyone!