Friday, December 12, 2008

What a Rockstar!

Usually I wait to the end of the game to blog but clearly this simply could not wait! The producers of the Sabres show gave me the best birthday present ever!



Thought #1....Drew has tattoos....and that makes him even more attractive!

Thought #2....You're a musical genius and I love you!

Thought #3....You're still hot in that ridiculous wig and fake mustache.

That's all for now. Hope you all are enjoying the leaf blowing. I'll blog more after the game. For now I'll sit here and wait for Invisible Children's cd to drop and work on starting their fan club in which I'll be president.



Check out this video: Fabian (Live)




R

2 comments:

Jay said...

Are you kidding me?! That was the single funniest thing I have seen a Sabre do!! He reminds me of the guys I hung out with in college(they were almost all musicians and had bands) The fake mustache was brilliant!

dani said...

Drew is an awesome human being. He just needs to get the puck in the net a little more...