Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pigeon for Best Player of the game.....

So, With the loud sucking sound coming from the Buffalo Sabres right now, I decided they need to give out a prize for the suckiest player of the night too...

I nominate that the prize to be Pigeon SHIT!

Yes, you read that correctly - Pigeon SHIT!

And tonight's winner? Toni Lydman! That's right Tone - I'M TALKIN' TO YOU! Even though the team let go in the 2nd, they could've had a chance to tie it up if he wouldn't have got his ass back in the penalty box.



Another pisser for the evening....I saw the commercial for this year's Winter Classic




WHERE THE HELL IS MY FAVORITE RED HEAD IN THIS VIDEO? Yeah, he's not allowed in it. That sucks! Soupy I still love you! If you ever wanna come home from Chicago, that'd be ok with me. :)

L

2 comments:

Jill said...

I am sure he had to sit in the baggage area of the plane on the way home for that... grrr!

Rachael said...

bwahahahaha!

That made my day!

L