Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Breaking News....Avery Still a Tool!

Ok so it's not really breaking news. We all already knew that Sean Avery is a pretty big tool right? Well it's safe to say that he's moved up another notch on the scale of douchebaggery. The NHL has suspended Avery indefinitely for doing something "detrimental to the League or game of hockey." I don't have the exact quote but I guess the idiot told TSN that it's a pretty common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with his sloppy seconds. Really Sean Avery? How any woman lowered themselves for you is beyond me in the first place.





In other news....


Andrew Peters is injured. According to wgr, Peters came away from last night's game with an abdominal strain. Great. Now we are minus Kaleta AND Peters. It was also reported that Derek Roy is having back spasms. Poor Derek. I can't imagine why he would be having back problems.......



Somebody should have asked Cari over @ Sabre Chaser. Clearly he needs to stick to the posturepedic and not the sidewalk. May I also suggest Dr. Scholl's to slip into your easy spirt slide? You could use the extra support.

R

4 comments:

Shelby said...

I hope Derek knows these pictures are floating around the internet...and now Puck Daddy has them.

dani said...

Tsk. Tsk. I expected better shoes out of Derek.

Rachael said...

I hope Derek knows these pictures are floating around the internet...and now Puck Daddy has them.

I know! This whole topic has blown up today! It's been all over message boards all day. I kind of feel bad for him, but I don't. When you're in the public eye you need to watch what you do.

R

Rachael said...

Rachy, Clearly the comment about Derek Roy's back spasms was what I was gonna write about. It was already covered I see. Good. LOL