Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to one and all! I hope Santa was good to you and you all got to spend the day with the people you love the most!

Yesterday morning we wrapped gifts at the mall to raise money for the American Cancer Society and raised $321 in the 3 hours we were there! Woohoo! Mostly husbands that didn't start shopping til that morning and had to get everything done a.s.a.p. After making a quick stop to AutoZone to replace my windshield wiper that flew off that morning, I headed to church with my family. I always find Christmas Eve service so beautiful. At the end of church every year everyone lights a candle and we sing "Silent Night." I cried....I cry every single year. When I came home I took some quick pictures of our Christmas trees before I went to bed. Kind of blurry but you get the idea.


Here's my Sabres tree. All blue and gold ornaments and the few Sabres ones I have. Blue and gold lights complete with Sabretooth as the topper!


This is the skinny tree as I like to call it. Red glass ornaments and silver beaded garland with sleigh bells and some snowflakes mixed in.

This is the big tree. This Christmas tree has all of the family ornaments. My Grammie used to by my sister and I an ornament every year. It's also topped with the sweet angel I made in Preschool. LoL Can you tell we like Christmas yet?

Here's my room with my tiny little tree and some lights in the window.



Speaking of Santa being good to everyone, he sure was good to me!




I tried to group everything close together so I could get a picture. I think my favorite gift this year was XM radio for my car. Hooray! I also really like my new pink purse. It's handmade and has a matching wallet. And check out those yellow boots! LOVE them!


I also feel I must explain the following gift from my sister.....

Yeah that's a picture of me and Ryan Miller in a manger. LoL My family has really stupid humor. There's this movie called "Welcome to the Dollhouse" and it's pretty much one of the dumbest movies I've ever watched. But do we have it on dvd? Sure do! It's just a "stupid funny" kind of movie about this girl in jr. high that's a total geek. Kind of like "Napoleon Dynamite." Anyway....check out the trailer at about 40 seconds in and then you can understand that my sister is nuts....and I love her.






Now that you think me and my family are all certifiably insane, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas again!

R

1 comment:

Jill said...

That's hysterical!