Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Boxes wrapped with String

So I spent the better part of my day wrapping the rest of my mom's Christmas presents. I love wrapping. Every gift I wrap gets matching ribbon and a bow. I was pretty pumped she decided I could finish hers of for her.


Nothing much to say about last night's game. It's safe to say I still hate the crown jewel with all of my might. And wouldn't you just figure that it HAD to be him to score in OT? I don't know about you guys but I hate OT losses more than anything.Plus the game was on vs. just to top off the awesomeness. For some reason the announcers found it necessary to mention ethnicity last night? "German born Hecht has the puck in the corner. Lydman the fin passes the puck." WTF was that about? Lame. Hockey Central my boo-tay!

Thomas Vanek you didn't listen to me. Where are you?


On a happy note......


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AL!!!!!! The big 30! That's quite a few candles my friend. No worries buddy. You don't look a day over 25! Hugs!


I'm off to bed early tonight. Tomorrow morning I'm gift wrapping to raise money for Relay for Life......at 8am. I'll be wearing pajamas to do so.

R

4 comments:

Jay said...

Ugh! I hate wrapping presents! It's prolly because I suck at it... Jill is like a pro: perfect corners, ribbon, bow. My presents look like a blind chimpanzee with no thumbs wrapped them. If I have no white showing, I am lucky! I guess its just a guy thing. Not very crafty in general.

Shelby said...

Big Al looks like a big goober in that picture. Jeez.

I can't wrap presents at all, either. I'm pretty horrible at the task. That's probably why I didn't go out to get gifts this year...

Jill said...

My presents look like a blind chimpanzee with no thumbs wrapped them.

He is so correct on this! But they are wrapped so I cannot complain.

Rachael said...

I love wrapping! We ended up making $321 for ACS. Woohoo!!!

R