Monday, December 8, 2008

Just when I thought things couldn't get any better....

Sabres 4 Pens 3. WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Ryan Miller had some amazing saves! So amazing that they pretty much made up for the horrible fact that the game was on Versus tonight. I always have to laugh at some of the things they say during the game. My favorite saying of the night was "MILLER SAYS NO!" I was also pretty happy that it wasn't "the sid show" tonight. I know I've said it before but I really really can't stand him. Punching YoYo in the face was totally uncalled for......and I hate you. Watching Goose get all fired up was also a highlight. I'm pretty sure I saw a pretty enthusiastic "F*#k you!" from him. LoL



If a win didn't already make the day worth living.....I come upstairs to blog about the awesomeness and this is brought to my attention.....



My ticket order is being faxed in first thing tomorrow morning. I am SO excited for Catwalk! Last year was so much fun. I must admit I was a little confused/pissy that it was on a Sunday night this year considering it's a 3 hour drive. It's also at a much smaller venue. You know what makes up for it? A THEME!!!!! A roaring 20's party with the Sabres? Count me in! Derek Roy get out your fishnets! This is going to be a party!

R

4 comments:

Caroline said...

A smaller venue means it's more intimate and better interaction with our favorite boys. I love that it's 20s themed, one of my favorite fashion eras. I'm going to have to dress for the ocassion...

Rachael said...

I'm going to have to dress for the ocassion.

I KNOW! I can't wait to shop for this! LoL

R

Rachael said...

Luckily I have Rachy to help me pick out an outfit...I'm terrible at themes...


L

Though, I think this will be really cool...

Shelby said...

Derek...and fishnets...

Oh God, I think I'm possibly scarred for life.