Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ger-bee? Ger-bay?

The Sabres won a game! I repeat. The Sabres won a game! It's amazing. I must admit that I wasn't too sure if they were going to pull it off. Every damn time the Sabres would net a goal the BOLTS would fire one in too! I'm assuming Ryan Miller and I had the same reaction every time...........DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Oh.....LOL @ BOLTS! What a horrible jersey!) Anyway.....highlights of the game, for me anyway. DREW STAFFORD STRIKES AGAIN! YES! After reading about his "rockstar, I don't care about anything" attitude in the Buffalo News I was so excited to see him produce another goal. Adam Mair beating the holy hell out of Downie was also pretty fantastic. Andrew Peters were you watching that? I hope you were taking notes.


Oh hey Nathan Gerbe! Ger-bee? Ger-bay? Whatever.....What a great game by the little guy! Can we keep him instead of Mr. Injury making a return? Did anyone catch Derek Roy's post-game interview last night? He was excited that there was finally someone smaller than him on the team. Kevin Sylvester suggested Nathan buy him dinner in Pittsburgh. DON'T FALL FOR DEREK'S TRICKS NATHAN!!!!! First you're grabbing a bite to eat. Next thing you know you're flat on your back on the sidewalk and you've lost your shoes.

So I've been pondering what if finally took for Buffalo to pull off the win and I think I have it. For the past week I must admit I have focused much of my time on a non-sabre. I'm sorry Ryan! I'm sorry Drew! It was for your own good! Clearly this is how it has to be for awhile.



R

1 comment:

Rachael said...

As for the Drew Stafford is a Rock Star Comment...All I can say is this...

"Party like a rock - Party like a rock star!"

bwahahah

L