Monday, December 1, 2008

Better Late than Never...

So, As Rachy mentioned, we met Ryan Miller last Sunday at his Holiday Meet N Greet for Saves for Cancer for Carly's Club. It was a great time. Seriously, I'll say it again, Ryan Miller's charitable heart has got to make him a Ten - or pretty damn close to it.Prior to his M&G, we went to the Buffalo Tree Lighting Ceremony at Rotary Rink. It was magical and everything I hoped it would be. Here is my video from it. Bare with me as it was pretty freaking cold out there.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

His speech was cute. He's such a good guy. That's all there really is to say. :')

Rachael said...

Yes he is a great guy. A 10 for sure.

Jael said...

Everybody loves Ryan Miller (except for the haters lulz).

Defy Gravity... said...

I wish every athletes (and human beings) hearts were as big as Millers.

Jill said...

Thatnks for the vid! He is so funny!