Monday, December 8, 2008

The Crown Jewel......

So, after playing a pretty good game on Saturday night...the Sabres will play tonight in Pittsburgh...And of course because the game is on Versus and Versus believes the Sun shines out of Sidney Crosby's Ass...I thought you all would appreciate this little jem...LOL



I give you the Crown Jewel of the NHL according to Versus....


The Sabres should feel so honored to be in the presence Sidney Crosby....Hell, I'm honored to have this fine photographic masterpiece grace Meet Me At Chefs....I'm just aww-stricken right now...

On a more serious note, let's go Buffalo...

L

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I can't WAIT until I hear the intense Crosby praises today on Versus. Yadda yadda yadda, oh please, SHUT UP ABOUT SIDNEY EVEN THOUGH I DO LOVE THE GUY.

It's just...there's more than one Penguin, you know?

Rachael said...

Yeah, I can imagine it must be hard to not be Malkin, Crosby, or Fleury on that team...

L