Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Vacation Day 1

This is officially my first day of Christmas vacation!!! No dance classes for 2 weeks! WOOOHOOOO!!!! Not that I don't love my job but I'm TOTALLY pumped to veg out for awhile.
So I've decided that I'm going to blog everyday of my vacation. I've been pretty lazy lately so I'm really going to catch up with you guys! Plus there's so much snow here that you can't get out to do much else!

In Catwalk for Charity news.....I got an email yesterday reinforcing that the event was 21 and over only and that they will be checking your photo i.d at the door. So everyone that I said "maybe you could sneak in" to I'm taking that back. Annnnnnd I got so excited that I already bought my dress. I'm trying to decide if I want to post a picture of it or not? However, it's chocolate brown and totally perfect! Now I must start accessorizing it!

Sabres-wise.....how pumped was I about the 5-0 win and another shoot-out for Ryan this year?! It's games like that where I'm always sitting at home thinking, "wow....why didn't I buy tickets for this game?" Another thing I'm excited about? Lil' Roy! Clearly someone has defiantly got behind #9 because he is on fire! More power to ya Derek! Keep it up!
Can someone please tell me though.....has Thomas Vanek become invisible? I'm counting on you TV to pull off something big against the crown jewel and happy feets tonight!

Lastly.....

Why is it that every time Ronan comes to sing with the BPO they announce that my favorite Sabres will be playing with him 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE SHOW?!?! WHY?!?!?! Maybe Santa will bring me tickets to go see Drew Stafford rock out with the orchestra? Secretly I want him to walk out on that stage with the wig and the mustache. I wonder why Ryan ins't playing this year too? Probably staying home to watch "Christmas Vacation" again?




R

1 comment:

Shelby said...

has Thomas Vanek become invisible?

Nooooo, I refuse to believe it! )':