Saturday, December 27, 2008

Are you there God?

It's been a pretty long day today and I'm not exactly in the best of moods so I'm going to keep this short tonight.


What was the best part about Friday night for me?


I love those Millers. I'm pretty sure that I couldn't even afford a t-shirt @ The Refinery but I sure did enjoy seeing it. Dean Miller seems like such a cool dad! LoL Other than the sweet Christmas tunes leading into the commercial breaks that's about all I took away from Friday night.



Tonight's game was a little better. I was excited to see YoYo net a goal. It's been awhile. What was even better you ask? Why this very moment right here made the entire game worth watching.....


Are you there God? It's me Jason. This was a great moment in television history people.


Other things that made me happy you ask? Watching Drew Stafford net the game winning goal in the shootout! Do I wish there was never a shootout to begin with? YEP! There shouldn't have even been an OT! I'm talking to you Mr. Roy! But hey....Hooray for Drew! (I still wish I got to see him play with BPO. Anyone going tomorrow night?)


Lastly.....speaking of my love for the Millers, did anyone catch them on the postgame show?! Mrs. Miller was clearly pumped to be on t.v while Mr. Miller stood in the back and tried to blend in. Again, great moments in television.

R

No comments: