Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This face says it all!

I'm not even going to talk about the "game." Not going to mention how I think Derek Roy spent more ice time on his ass then on his skates or how Vanek is still invisible. Nope. Not going to mention it.


Lets talk post game. First of all, I hated to see Goose on tv his first game back saying he was embarrassed. He was one of the only guys tonight that put forth any effort! I pretty much ignored anything Vanek had to say. (Was he crying?) I LOVED everything Miller had to say tonight. Best quote of the night definitely goes to him! I can't remember the exact quote and the video isn't up yet, but he basically said that guys need to learn to take criticism and not ignore it. He then went on to say how he wasn't calling out certain people and said something along the lines of "THAT was a media event." hahahah fantastic. "They don't show up to get their quotes and get their facts from other people......I'm not going to name names." I think ya already did buddy. Lesson? Don't piss off the goalie! (And from the girly side of me.....how adorable did he look in his toque and hoodie? He looked so cuddly! Clearly I wanted to hug him. Twice.)


There was one ray of sunshine that shown down on this dark display of dismal hockey for me.....



Adam Mair you made everything seem ok. You gave me a small smidgen of hope. Thank you for scoring tonight and letting Goose assist you with that matter. You are climbing higher and higher on my list of Sabre love. Do you have any plans for New Years Eve?

R

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh Mr. Miller made me oh so happy last night with he media spanking.