Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm so behind!

So I must apologize to my readers for being m.i.a for so long. (Do I have readers?) Oh hey there Christmas! I have nothing done for you! Seriously I'm freaking out! At least all the decorating is done. All 3 of my Christmas trees are decorated....yes 3! I need to post some pictures like Caroline over @ Hockey Night in Buffalo did. I even have a Sabres tree this year! Pics coming soon! Promise!


Speaking of Sabres.......



Oh. My God! When I saw this @ Sabretooth's House tonight I almost fell off my bed. Do I already have tickets? SURE DO! I can't wait for this event! The fact that there's a theme this year makes it even more awesome!!! There are no words to describe how much fun this night is. If you're thinking $175 is too much, IT'S NOT! Totally worth it. GO! Like Caroline....Lucinda and I also caught ourselves in some photos from last year. Heck....I'm even in some of Caroline's photos!



Also speaking of Ryan Miller and his amazing event.....my favorite goalie updated his blog today. And did it make me love him more? Yes. Yes it did. According to the blog, Ryan's favorite Christmas tradition is watching the movie "Christmas Vacation!" Clearly Mr. Miller we should be the best of friends because I can recite that movie in my sleep. My family watches it every Thanksgiving after dinner. We even pause the masterpiece of a film to go outside and do this....






True Story!!! Oh Ryan....If only we could stand in my front lawn together and stare up at the beauty that is the Christmas star. Then you could look in my eyes and say "That's not the friggin Christmas star! It's the light on the sewage treatment plant!"
R

3 comments:

Caroline said...

The best part of Christmas Vacation is when he's sledding and he's all, "Later dudes!" and then goes down the hill at like 500 MPH. Haha I laugh every time I see it...

Oh and that second picture with Ryan and the puppy (and you!) was totally taken by me! :D

Mary said...

It sounds like SUCH a fun event... If I had more money and/or a fake I'd be there in a flash! Us less fortunate will definitely need stories :)

Shelby said...

I'm with Mary - it's too bad we're so young. This is the only reason I hate being 17 years old, haha.