Monday, February 2, 2009

I'M ALIVE!!!

I'm back from vacation! Ok I've been back for about a week but I've been a horrible blogger in that week.


The cruise was AMAZING!!!! Every time I'm on TRB I remember just how much I love music and what a big part of my life it is. I hope you guys had time to check out some of the artists I spent my week in the middle of the ocean with. If you'd like to check out some of my videos of performances from the ship you may do so on my youtube channel....


I'm slowly adding them on....they take forever to upload.


So unlucky for me when I got off the boat I got sick....for the entire week. ugh. You may be asking, "Rachael does that mean you missed the most amazing win of the year?!" YEP! SURE DOES! I slept through the 10-2 win over the Oilers. I slept through Drew's hat trick.

I slept through this.....



(thanks for the image sabre chaser!)

But ya know what it's ok. I'm moving on. I DID get to see the SHUTOUT against the Coyotes. OH HEY RYAN! And speaking of Ryan..... T-6 days until Catwalk!!!

So starting today I promise to be a better blogger. I will no longer ignore you all. I missed you!

R

6 comments:

Shelby said...

Glad to see you back, and I'm happy you had a good time! (:
Drew got a hat trick for you because you were sick. It was a 'feel better' present.

Jill said...

I can't until CWC tooo! We will have to meet up at some point there...

Rachael said...

Drew got a hat trick for you because you were sick. It was a 'feel better' present.

Awww Drew. I knew you loved me!

Rachael said...

We will have to meet up at some point there...

DEF! If you see me make sure you grab me and say hi!

Caroline said...

Welcome back! Glad you had fun on your cruise. I'm so excited for Catwalk...it's going to be such a fun night.

Mary said...

Welcome back, glad you're feeling better!
And I'm definitely going to add your videos to my list of TRB things to catch up on, haha. It sounds like it was an awesome time overall... so many good bands to see! I cannot wait until I can get on the boat.