Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thoughts before tonight's game.

1. The last time the Sabres played the Leafs they won 10-1. I was sick and missed it. Clearly it would be amazing if they could mirror that game. Even just a little bit!

2. It would not be amazing for them to mirror their last game. NOT even just a little bit.

3. I wonder who will be in the net tonight? Angry Miller usually means good Miller...we'll see.

4. I hate Leaf fans.

5. Tonight's game is on VS. Those fools might be worse than the leaf fans.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Rach... Last time they played the Leafs it was 5-0... tee hee... they only had 16 SOG... HA! Anyway... let's hope it's another blow away the leafs night...

Shelby said...

Yeah, I was about to say 'Did I miss a Sabres/Leafs game where we blew them out?' I would've been angry if I missed out on that!

Rachael said...

ohhhhhhhh that was edmonton. hahahaha

i was sick.

lol