Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hanging out in Buffalo

Got into town tonight for CFCIII! After dropping our stuff @ the hotel we went to Pearl Street to catch the game. That was the plan at least. We couldn't even find a place to park! Clearly we went @ the wrong time. So we headed to Jack Astor's for dinner and the game because it's a favorite of both Lu and I. I LOVE the Baja chick tacos.....which are no longer on the menu. Bummer.


We ended up catching the end of the game here @ the hotel downstairs. Half of the room was watching the Sabres game while the other half was watching to Leafs game. The guy sitting next to me leaned over and said "Come on Sens!" during the shootout. HOW DARE HE! Jinx! When they lost he was like "I didn't mean it." Well thanks sir. I blame you for everything. How about that shot Thomas took to the mouth?! OUCH!!! I hope he's ok. From the looks of it I wouldn't be surprised if he had a broken jaw. Ugh I hope it's nothing that bad!


So now I'm just sitting here chilling in the hotel. (Which is beautiful! I've never stayed here before and I love it! Totally coming back!) I already tried on my catwalk dress just to make sure I still liked it. I even practiced my 20's style makeup. Hahahaha what a loser. I'M CLEARLY EXCITED FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!


In closing I leave you with this......


How did I miss this?! What exactly is going on here? LoL

R

1 comment:

Jill said...

UGH... Thomas... I'm sitting in my SIL guest room bugging Jay with my early morning antics listening to the kids tear up the hopuse doiwn stairs... maybe I should go? LOL