Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hats off for Tom, Drew is sick and Scruffy goalie love

I'm always so behind. I totally should have written last night but I couldn't keep my eyes open.


First of all....SHUTOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Ryan. Major MAJOR goalie love! And I must add in that I love the scruffy goalie look!



Next up lets chat about that crazy move Drew pulled off. In the words of pretty much everyone it was "sick!" However I have a small bone to pick with you Mr. Stafford. STOP DOING GREAT THINGS WHEN I'M NOT THERE TO SEE THEM!!! I had just got in my car and turned on the game on my way home to hear RJ go absolutely crazy over the goal. You're lucky your post-game interview made me forgive you. All that was missing was your sleepover buddy on your shoulder.



What is there really to say about Mr. Vanek. He was clearly nothing short of fantastic. This was the first hat trick I've gotten to see all year. I love seeing the hats fly! I was amused because they kept showing Tom and Tim chat on the bench after they each had netted a goal. Then Thomas netted a few more and every time they showed the two of them Tim was looking the other way. Jealous? Awwww Tim....I pretty much hate you. However, props for staying out of the hospitals lately. You're right up there with "Tim Taylor" from "Home Improvement."

Do you think this is TV's hat or do you think he picked it out of the hat trick garbage can in the hallway? teehee


I pretty much would like to end my ramblings with this....



Way to go Leafs. Way to be horrible!

R

1 comment:

Jill said...

mmm scruffy goalies... Oh sorry I was day dreaming for a moment. My hope is he only has mild scruff and not bushy nasty on Sunday.