Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Props for the love Ducks!

Welcome home boys! You all have no idea how glad I am for you all to be back in Buffalo! I simply can't take the late starts anymore. I had to take a nap this afternoon! No worries. I'll stay up for you when you need me.

Kind of a bummer last night. After the first period things kind of went down hill. Major props to Patty Kaleta for his goal! Same for El Capitano Rivet! Lalime had a decent game. I got a little nervous when he got skated over but I must admit I was pumped to see Ryan ready to go! How sad am I?! I just wanted to see Miller vs. Miller. I must give major props to the Ducks brodcast for all the Miller love last night! Even Dean got some camera time.

However speaking of Ducks....what's with this fashion show?! Catwalk for Charity > Quacks on the runway. 5 days my friends! 5 days! Anyone excited yet?



R

2 comments:

Caroline said...

5 days my friends! 5 days! Anyone excited yet?

I've been excited for it since before they even announced the date haha. I remember on the Steadfast website it was like, "Catwalk for Charity 2009 coming soon!" and I was like YES, SOON!!

Jill said...

I know Copycatwalkers! Sickening LOL! OMG I am so excited!