Friday, February 13, 2009

An Early Valentine

Puck Daddy brought this video to my attention.....





Hahahahaha!!!! The Ladies man has always cracked me up. I'm a fan Adam Burish but my Ladies man vote is going to have to go to Sharpie.


The Sabres take on the Sharks tonight @ HSBC Arena. Buffalo currently sits in 8th place in the East and San Jose is at the top for the West. Joy.
***Paging Thomas Vanek. Thomas Vanek to the ice please.***

We'll see how it goes. After the Ottawa game Ryan was pretty pissed. Lets hope he channels that anger into a win tonight!

R

5 comments:

dani said...

I liked 2:09 where Jonathan was dancing in the background. hahaha!!!

(5 out of 10 was hysterical!)

Jill said...

That was freaking hilarious!

*sigh* we need sabres videos like that...

Shelby said...

Maybe we can make a clone of Thomas Vanek to fill in?

Rachael said...

I liked 2:09 where Jonathan was dancing in the background. hahaha!!!

hahahaha I didn't notice that.

Rachael said...

OMG! I am a fan of Adam Burish and I'll say it again...it would be ok if he came to Buffalo...and brought Soupy back with him. LOL



L