Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Catwalk Pictures

As promised here are my pictures from Catwalk. I've decided not to write a long detailed blog about how amazing the event was. Jill and Caroline have already done a great job with that. (Nice to meet you ladies!) I've said it before but I'm saying it again. Dean and Ryan Miller are about as classy as they come. Not only did they put on a beautiful and fun event, but the money they raised will help so many families and children. The $50,000 donated to Carly's Club was only the tip of the ice burg of what is yet to come from The Steadfast Foundation. I clearly can't wait for Catwalk IIII!!!


3 comments:

Shelby said...

Your pictures are wonderful! I love the music playing in the background too, it fits the theme, haha. Thank you for sharing!

Jill said...

I am so jealous of your pics... mine nearly all suck! ***cries*** I dunno what to do with them... or about it.

Rachael said...

Jill are they fuzzy? If you'd like to send some my way I could try to do some editing for you? Let me know. :O)

R