Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tonight's looking really good!

Off the top of my mind I really can't think of anything that could go wrong tonight? Sabres vs. Hawks. I'd be lying if I didn't say I wanted the Sabres to win, but I really don't mind if the Hawks win either. Ryan isn't in the net tonight so that's a bummer. I'm excited to see Soupy again! I'm still a passenger on the "I love Soupy" train. I work until 8 tonight so an 8:30 start time is superb! And since I won't be focusing my love on Miller tonight....Hey there Mr. Sharp!

Ok this blog was pretty lame and pointless but I needed to write something! It's been almost a week since my last post! I'm leaving for my cruise TOMORROW! I've been out of my mind busy trying to get everything done before I leave. AHHHH!!!!!!!!!

R

2 comments:

Jill said...

Have a great trip!

Shelby said...

Have a fun time on your cruise!