Monday, January 5, 2009

Random Ramblings

Hello all! It's been awhile. I've just been lazy. I don't really have much to talk about, but since I haven't posted in a few days I thought I'd find some things to ramble about.

- Does anyone in our Sabres blogosphere have a twitter? I just got addicted to this silly thing. If you have one lets be friends k? http://www.twitter.com/RachyG

- I loved seeing the Sabres beat the Bruins! Especially since they are the "be all end all" of the NHL at the moment. Matt Ellis what happened to you buddy?!

- El Capitano is back! WOOHOO!!!!! I've been waiting for Mr. Rivet to hit the ice again. You were missed sir. You were missed.

- I just watched Tim Connolly's interview on sabres.com and got a little huffy when he said "we're in a fight for a playoff spot right now." YOU haven't really done anything this season so I really don't think you are part of the "we" Tim. But I'm glad you're "feeling good" so you can play in a game soon and injure something else. *insert eye roll here*

- I went to the gym today and sweat my boo-tay off! I don't know if I ever mentioned it on here or not but I joined weight watchers at the end of October. I've lost 23lbs. so far. I have weigh in tomorrow morning and I'm hoping to hit 25!

- I'm leaving for my cruise (http://www.therockboat.com) in 12 days! I CAN'T WAIT!!! Last year when I got off the plane in Miami I had a voicemail from my mom telling me I had missed Drew scoring a hat trick. Drew don't do that to me again this year ok?

- I was sad there were no Sabres in the All-Star starting line-up. I was however excited that Soupy was voted in. I still love him. I'm not sure why there is Soup hate? The man has such sweet singing skills! teehee.

- Catwalk for Charity III is in 34 days. I need to buy shoes.

R

6 comments:

Anne said...

weight watchers is awesome. i did it a few years ago and lost 40 pounds without hitting the gym. I'm no skinny thing, but it really works. 23 pounds!! wooo!!!! awesome.

Rachael said...

Thanks Anne! I'm really enjoying it so far!

R

Jill said...

Good for you loosing weight! You rawk! Keep it up! I need to loose some baggage myself... has anyone invented a home version of lypo yet? I'm hoping to get a Wii Fit for my birthday ... hoping...

Defy Gravity... said...

This maybe a stupid question, but what is Twitter?

Rachael said...

This maybe a stupid question, but what is Twitter?

It's a social network site kind of thing. It's just so damn addicting! Check it out.
http://www.twitter.com

R

Defy Gravity... said...

It's a social network site kind of thing. It's just so damn addicting! Check it out.
http://www.twitter.com


Oh I will, I always love finding and playing with new internet distractions!