Friday, January 9, 2009

FIST PUMP!

Oh man did I love this! This picture brings one of my favorite sayings to mind. "Suck it Drury!" I didn't get to see the entire game tonight. Mostly the first few minutes of the 1st, the end of the 3rd and the OT Shootout. I don't know how the rest of the game went but what a 3rd period for the Sabres! And may I just say MILLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! I always love seeing Buffalo beat the Rangers because everyone up here is such a fan. And tonight they can all shut it and bask in the glory that is a Sabres win! How great is it after a win when Ryan does the "YES WE WIN" fist pump and the team comes and piles on him? Ahhh yes. Keep up the good work boys!


Oh and I thought you all should know if you didn't already. Goose loves the kids. Can this man do anything wrong???


R

3 comments:

Jill said...

Know what you tell all THOSE people... how about a nice cup of kiss Miller's ass! HA!

Awesome game from Miller... the rest of the guys... they need to work on it.

Shelby said...

The second period was just awful. I'm glad you missed that (besides the Roy goal, but yes).

Aww, that picture of Goose is so sweet!

dani said...

Can this man do anything wrong???

No! haha